Saturday, February 21, 2009

And the point is?

The sleepover went just dandy. We watched Horse Crazy. Good movie :D Many of the girls commented on the bossiness of the little sister, I just chuckled because this is coming from people who border being that bossy sometimes.
We played dress up. It's been a while since I've worn eyeshadow... Haha. They had foozeball and pool tables which we used as well. I miss playing pool at Becca's house... good times. And ten page reports about Cardinal Richelieu with Esther, early morning seminary over at Aunt Nette's, B.R.A.G. with Aunt Joanna where all of the sudden, things made sense. And Latin and Greek roots class with Mom. Where Dani and I always did better than Becca because we knew the way our mother thought and so knew which roots would most be emphasized. Haha, even while doing it I sort of figured it was like cheating. But we got good grades and learned a lot, so it worked right?
It was warm enough today that after I dropped the girls at their houses I went on a walk with Chelle, although truthfully, it was because she kidnapped me from my classroom. Which was just wonderful with me. We walked all over and by the time we were done my right knee had decided it was officially hating me. I don't know why it was freaking out so bad but oh well. We went and watched some Little League Basketball, which, was interesting, it's been a while since I've sat and watched a basketball game. The team we were cheering for got smoked 6-24. They did just fine getting the ball but every time they went to make a basket it was like "oh wait, where's the hoop?" But no matter. Winning isn't the point, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment