Monday. It's an icy one, the dreamy weekend is over- and it really happened, I even have Phish Food ice cream to prove it. Haha, that and an incredibly sore body. I have no idea how it happened, but I am really terribly sore. Maybe from all the walking we did? Or when I fell asleep on his shoulder after ice fishing? (Mind you in this terrible odd position so that only my head was resting on him and no other part of my body) The fact that I got about four hours of sleep last night, doesn't really help all too much. But it was our last few moments before he went back home, and the weekend ended, leaving only memories and returning to everyday life. Where he has work, and is moving down to Mount Pleasant soon, and has a busy schedule. Where I have work, school, and life up here. Two different worlds that for all of three and a half days, meshed and created something else, something different, and to me, something better.
Funny how that works, to me. Really, life is just a plain and marvelously wonderful miracle. I was thinking and mentioned to my grandmother yesterday, how incredible it was, with all our human faults, how we somehow still manage to end up with happy stories, happily ever afters, and joy. The beauty of life and a loving God I suppose.

No comments:
Post a Comment