Last night I went to a special Girl's Class presentation. It was entitled Women Who Knew Jesus, and I feel grateful I was able to go. I'd debated skipping, but usually when I feel that way it just means I need to go even more :)
The snow has melted away today and it's sunny again. I love Montana weather, more moody than anyone I know, but that's what makes it so much fun.
My sister and I were able to chat for a little bit last night, she was riding home from Temple Prep and had some time before she'd be home and asleep. She'd left her journal down in Mexico when we went down there but providentially it was next to Martene's boxes and got packed into James' car when they were leaving the next day. So, a week and a half later, it returns to the owner (hopefully not having been read though haha). She was pretty excited.
More and more I'm coming to realize how grateful I am to have been raised in a family who loves education, and even more than that, loves learning. It's made life a lot easier.

No comments:
Post a Comment