Friday, May 15, 2009

Any Reason Why?

TGIF, thank GOODNESS it's Friday!
Seriously, the thought that this is our last full Friday makes me super happy. At this point I'm not even sad. Although I was talking to Chelle and I'm almost sure I'll roll out of bed at six-thirty two weeks from today, and feel like I've got to be doing something school related.
Instead, I will be heading off to interning all day long. That will be an adventure :D
Last night I babysat for James and Lisa, they went on a date. Good for them. The only part that was even slightly difficult, was getting them to bed. It's always funny to me, kids who need nightlights, mostly just because it needs to be absolutely dark for me to be able to sleep usually. The exception being when I'm exhausted.
This wasn't always the case, but you see, my sister and I shared a room when we were younger (and have almost all our lives) and we'd spend much of the night hours chatting away about everything. The only way to get us to shut up was to shut the door leading to an open, lit hallway. So we grew accustomed to darkness. Also, my dad has always been one to research things, or notice little random facts, and I guess some study said it's taxing on the eyes to have light while sleeping because they will seek the light. Over time it's contributed to ruined eyesight.
Or something along those lines. Either way, no more nightlights.
That's the same thing with bananas, we aren't really allowed to eat them after noon, one of his coworkers (from India I believe?) maintained that they are poisonous after the morning hours. Speaking of which, I forgot to eat my banana this morning.... I think I should go do that. J/k Dad ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment