So guess what! I *might* go down to Mexico in May!!!! haha totally super excited if I can. My uncle is getting married there and anyway, if I can get things worked out to where I am able to leave, I'm going. It won't be to the part of Mexico that I really want to see, but it's Mexico nonetheless.
I figured out that I'm really bad at corresponding sometimes.... I'm pretty positive I owe every single one of my missionary friends a reply and there are others that I need to email back too. It's kind of.... really bad of me.
I have a phone again though, that's nice. It was kind of funny, I get this email from my dad saying "I reactivated your phone since it's been a month" and I was like ...ok, what happened to the whole 'might as well get your own phone plan because I'm really ticked off at you' thing? I mean, not that I'm against having a phone again, it will be nice to be able to call up my family without borrowing Lisa's phone.... or waiting for them to call me.
One thing I noticed though is how much of a recluse I'm becoming, have become. I really don't care to extend myself to new people or even some others who have been at various stages of closeness lately. I just don't care. And that's ok.
I mean, the people I really care about, my family, my students, and work, are all I really care about right now. My sisters are coming up not this weekend but the next, and that will be wonderful :) I can't wait to see them. It will be nice to just have Time. Time with them again.
And really, friends can just wait. I have other things to do, as I'm sure, they do too.

No comments:
Post a Comment