Oh yay! I love babies :D
Lisa had a gorgeous little boy this morning. Seven lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long. Super adorable. He fits right in with the family :)
It's a short day today and my sister's will be here tomorrow, life is moving right along.
The snow persists, it dumped some more on us last night again.
Tomorrow is Young Author's Tea (ahhhh!) and so it goes. The kids are super excited for that too. It's cute :)
I'm a little bit frustrated with one of my girls. The one that cheats. She was 'sick' yesterday and her mom came to get her homework. Yeah well, she comes back this morning, and hadn't done ANY of it. Grrr. I should be more tolerant of her. That's all there is to it.
The rest of my kids are great, honestly I think I probably got the best possible class for me. They've taught and are teaching me so much.
I've got this minor infection going on in my left extraction site for my wisdom teeth. Apparently no one informed it that it's supposed to be completely healed by now. It's been at least a month and a half. Usually doesn't give me trouble, but right about the time I think I'm all good, it acts up again.
Well, it's official, all the boys can go bowling. Now to just pick a date. haha. Good luck with that one! I'm thinking the 28th. But knowing how things USUALLY go, that might not end up working. They are all so extremely excited though. It's adorable.
I'm happy today, and life is good. Not perfect for sure, and there's still areas that are not completely good, but I choose to be happy and grateful for what I do have. Gratitude can go a long way if it's genuine.

Congrats on the little cousin :D kids are awesome
ReplyDeleteCorrection, BABIES are awesome
ReplyDelete