I've been CRAVING chocolate lately. And a good talk with one of my best friends, we have a lot to catch up on. Last night I was able to satisfy both of those cravings at least a little bit. She had a performance and I went for moral support. Moral support means a lot sometimes. More than perhaps we'll ever know.
Can I just tell you how much I love her? She is a wonderful woman and I wonder how long I could have gone on in life without knowing her. We met, and became instant friends the first time we spent more than 5 minutes together. I don't know that I'd still be sane if it wasn't for her, she became my closest friend at a time when I didn't have close (at least in distance) friends. It's a little bit wacky. We are a little bit wacky. But that's just part of how wonderful life is.
I love my classroom when there are no children in it. Haha, that sounds almost horrible, but the silence is good. It's a companion to me too. I talk to my room. Leaving for Spring Break I had a friend with me and started saying goodbye to my room and he looked at me like "are you talking to me?", I laughed and said "I talk to my classroom." I also talk to my car, and my books, my printer, my hair. Some people might think I'm crazy and you know what? I am ;)

A little craziness is good for you every now and then. You just have to know how to keep it incontrol. :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes chocolate is good medicine for the soul :D And talking to the things around you is no more crazy than thanking the people who serve you and smiling at complete strangers.
ReplyDelete