Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today in my life

Oh happiness! But first a confession. I'm pretty positive one of my students is going bald. Haha, now I know that sounds slightly odd, but his father is rather bald as well. I can't decide if it's just a bad hair cut or something but really, there is a suspicious thinning part of hair on the back of his head. Or maybe it's just the hair-do. Although it's been that way for about a week now, who knows. It just makes me laugh.
Of course, today, a lot of things are making me laugh and smile. It's a wonderful day. Yesterday was an odd one and the day before that even more so, but today for some reason I'm incredibly happy. Except I know that reason.
God is so good! It's amazing how close he wants to be and how reassuring he is if you give him your doubts and imperfections and really LISTEN to what he is saying. Without words.
We had a lesson in Girl's Class last night about the Holy Ghost and keeping it with you always, it's always funny to me how much God is sitting here, teaching me the things I need, right as I need them and sometimes even before. It just makes me laugh. At myself, and life.
Sure, things are no where near what some may call 'perfect' but I consider it to be, I'm incredibly blessed with more than I could possibly ever want, and I have an unfailing trust that God will always provide. It's amazing how he can work in your life, if you will allow him to.
So I guess that is what I'm going to ask each of you today. Let Him work miracles in your life. He will, I know he will.
All my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment