So it's been decided.
I'm not going into the dental office unless they really need me or I have a whole or half day to devote to learning more. The bottom line is I've learned everything they have to teach me in the regular last hour and a half of the work day, and I need to do a lot more learning on other things that aren't done so late in the day. Like implants. And root canals. I know maybe that doesn't sound so fun or interesting to most people, but it's what I do. And love. And need to learn more about, hands-on and all that you know?
It'll be good though, to not have to feel like I need to go and rush away from school.
Maybe now I can tutor kids after school. Or something. Sleep maybe? Haha
It's a real blessing.
Yesterday was another wonderful Sunday. I love Sunday's. They are like sanity. A breath of fresh air and relaxation in a somewhat crazy world.
Can anyone guess the quote I used as the title?
Ok maybe the tank isn't exactly clean, what can you expect, I don't have fish let alone a fish tank to hold them in.
But that's just what I thought of as I'm sitting here looking out on the GREEN, lovely, and incredible world we were given. I love spring time.
I think we'll go on a walk outside tomorrow. It'll be good to get out of the classroom. I don't know what it is about this place, but it's almost like it retards learning? I know that's terrible and I've tried various things to remedy that, but they're all temporary. Because I'm really only temporary. Trying to do a lasting job.

finding Nemo
ReplyDeleteYou cheated, I already used that one with you.
ReplyDeleteI didnt cheat I used previous information to answer the question
ReplyDelete