Tuesday, April 28, 2009

STRESS

Hahahaha. I think the stress is getting to me. Again.
My sister just called and said that she has to leave to Mexico tomorrow, when she WAS going to come with me on Thursday. Dang it. I miss her.
And, this means that we aren't really going to be able to sing at James' reception. It was worth a shot, but this one didn't pan out. Hope they aren't too upset. Seriously though....

It's cloudy and has been raining/snowing all day today. It's in a melting phase right now.
I still have tons to do and don't even know why I'm bothering to write, maybe because I'm hoping it'll help me de-stress. Somewhat. Or something.
I don't mean to be a whiner. Honestly. It's just sometimes life gets to me and I can't seem to just cope. But have to :)
Just watch, I will take off for a week, relax, de-stress, relax. Haha, who am I kidding? Oh well. At least the level of stress won't be quite the same. I need a different source of stress in my life. haha, if that makes any sense at all. But I need the stress of making dinner, the stress of worrying about getting the kids to school (and not having to teach it), the stress of figuring out if my car is going to be drivable by the time I'm ready to head back up here. Those kind of stresses.
Well, now that I've got that out, time to get back to dealing with life!

No comments:

Post a Comment