It's true. I have so many friends and family members pregnant right now it's crazy! One of my friends just found out she is expecting and they were only married a month before Sam and I, she's been a wonderful friend, one I've had for years now, and she currently lives only 15 minutes away from me so it kind of struck home (no pun intended) that "Hello! I get to see a friend be pregnant!" I mean sure my sister-in-law LaRee is pregnant but they are on their fifth child so it's not quite the same experience for her as it is for this friend or how it will be for me when I get that chance. It makes me laugh though because observing different women and how they handle their pregnancies, I find all sorts of behavior from one end of the spectrum to the other and it makes me wonder what I'll be like when I'm prego.
Something else that cracks me up is that my mother just had a baby in November and she looks like she could be mine so when I walk around in public with her in my arms people we know give me strange looks and I know exactly what they're thinking aka "She hasn't been married long enough to have a baby, am I missing something here?" or "I didn't know it'd been that long, how could... what?" haha No. I was not seven months along when we got married, that would be my mother :D And I just get the blessing of vicariously calling her mine.
Anyway, my sweetheart is falling asleep on the floor next to me, I think it's time for bed. Night all!

No comments:
Post a Comment