Really.
This week has been a little overwhelming to say the least.
Monday on the way to drop Sam off to his carpool (he was driving, I was still only half-awake) we got into a car accident. It was either a ditch and a post, or a train. We opted for the first one.
That same day we found out/decided that he'll be heading to Hawaii for work. It was still up in the air as to when he'd be leaving, sometime next week supposedly.
Tuesday was relatively uneventful, I slept a ton (probably aftermath of emotions catching up with me)
By Wednesday I was so ready to be out of the house- we've been staying at his parents home in Lehi-, so that night we went on a 'date' to Barnes and Noble where I got the phone call that my sister is now engaged. yeah.
I started this post on Thursday, but now it's Saturday and we are back home in Mount Pleasant. Sam's flight leaves Monday at 11 am. I'll be staying with my parents most of the time he's away, but I'm hoping to land a job and take a visit to Montana as well.
Maybe. And just maybe, he'll be home in time for Valentines Day. We can always hope right?

No comments:
Post a Comment