Yes. The very reason I'm down here in Utah actually haha. Not that I wouldn't want to come see my family, but the three weddings spred across two weekends is why I have a week and a half long vacation.
Sam's brother Brigham and his girl Mandy got married this past weekend. Super happy for them, they are two very wonderful people :) The reception happened to fall on a rather cloudy, windy day, but it turned out well, after the vases of flowers had to be turned on their sides, the tent where refreshments were being served kept hitting into the server girls and the little decorations in the trees got blown into the branches.
My friends Ryan and Tabetha got married two days ago as well. Their story is a little more fraught with difficulties than perhaps would have been wanted, but they are happy together and know it's right, so what else matters? I got to meet the fiance of another one of my friends at their wedding, that was really nice, he's a great guy.
Then this coming weekend I get to wish two of my best friends congratulations for they are also getting married. This time I get to be a bridesmaid, we'll have fun with that :)
I think the appropriate quote at this time would go something like this one "Love is in the air"
For you see, my sister is now dating someone too :) He's a really great guy, and I'm so happy for them. Good luck sis!

Haha I find it funny that Your sister is dating the guy I said she would... and that you denied anything was going on. :D
ReplyDeleteI never denied that anything was or wasn't going on. I simply didn't think you needed to know anything about it and seemed nosey of you
ReplyDeleteUh huh ok whatever :D
ReplyDelete