It's an early morning Tuesday and I just want to thank God for work. This week is slated to be completely full. Which, especially in a dental office of a beginning dentist who still has his schooling to pay off, is a definite boon.
Add to the fact that I've figured the hours, and I will have completed my 300 hours needed for interning by the last day of June. With about a 24 hour cushion if perhaps something comes up between now and then. YAY!!!! A year and a half after I began the course, I'll have finished it. Honestly, the 300 hours are relatively easy to complete, but when you're working full time as a teacher like I was- it makes even 6 hours a week an exception rather than the rule.
God works miracles, even tiny ones. The least we can do is give him credit and our gratitude.

No comments:
Post a Comment