
I REALLY like this one for a bridal bouquet. It's a combination of roses (which are rather typical, I honestly... they aren't exactly a favorite of mine simply because they are so expected) and these new flowers I discovered called Gloriosa lilies. As well as a few other things as you can see. I like the open stem design, they last longer but do tend to drip a little more, and have a little bit more of an unpolished look to them, which can be a good thing, or a bad one depending.
Other designs I liked:


[It's those daisies I love with the roses] [Simple yet elegant-and rather typical]


[LARGE. But pretty] [Rather different than I'd envision, but gorgeous] [ditto from the last one]

These are daisies. Not your typical ones, and I love them a lot. Probably wouldn't use them for my bouquet, but the bridesmaid's is a definish possibility. Although in order for them to look good with the colors (which happen to be white, red, brown and yellow- as well as typical black for the sake of the fact that everyone looks at least half decent with black accenting) I'd have to use them sparingly if at all since they tend to take over and create a style completely their own (which is probably why I love them haha) *and don't you just love the little girl modeling them?*


These are three different corsage ideas for the bridal party, I prefer the one with the Lilies of Peru (right) most. The only thing with roses is they are a safe bet, it takes a lot to be able to go wrong with roses. Plus, Sam likes Baby's Breath


This one though, is by far the best liked as far as going with roses. Simple, and not overdone, yet enough.
Oh, and last but not least, the sunflowers.

This one actually kind of cheats since it has a daisy and a sunflower, which, I suppose you can do, but just pretend like these are both sunflowers.
And yes, in case you hadn't guessed yet, mostly I just haven't quite figured out the exact look we're going for here, it'd help if a certain groom and I were at least in the same state so we could see each other more often. haha, but you do what you can.

No comments:
Post a Comment