Monday, June 29, 2009

Hairstyles

Yet another entry. Hang on to your hats ladies and gentlemen! (haha, funny story. Sam suggested a hat jokingly. I gagged. No hats. I didn't even ever picture me wearing a veil, but that's just me)



This one is a little too loose as far as the curls go, though very pretty
















This one I like a whole lot as well, but then again, it may fall out over the course of the day.













This one is SUPER lovely and my most favorite thus far, but then again, I'm not done looking either. Don't know that I'd have flowers in my hair either.








This is kind of a more dainty look, still a little bit too loose on the curls. I don't care for how the hair is straight on top either











This is more of the look I think we're going for. Wild and crazy. But easily tamed down too. Man I wish I had that much body to my hair :)













Less curly and more of a wavy look, I like it for different reasons. Guess most of these will have to wait til we actually get the dress.












This is more of an up-do, but still has the general idea I'm looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment