Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm back!

Wow. Talk about a LOOONNNNGGG time since I've updated this part of my life. Anyway, I'm LOVING being married. It's definitely different, but super good. My husband is super amazing & I'm just grateful he can put up with me while I learn more about myself and living with others. We moved down to Mount Pleasant and are living in a 100+ year old house (believe me, the heating bill is definitely showing it) that is quite quaint. It actually used to be a dress shop that the older woman who lived here before the current owners, ran in the front of the house while living in the back portion. Got to love the history you can find everywhere here.
I just found out that one of the Presidents of the Church's grandparents were born and lived in Mount Pleasant... can't remember which one currently, but I knew once lol. I've been on this reading spree. Can't even tell you how much I LOVE the library here. Sam does too, just for different reasons than I ;) haha. I've made a decision that for every novel I pick up I have to read some book that isn't fiction. It's been interesting, I'm currently finishing up a book on the similarities between Thomas Jefferson & Joseph Smith- I love the Founding Fathers.
Haven't found a job yet but I'm hoping to make this venture with a work-at-home company go through. We'll just have to see, keep your fingers crossed.
I've been seeing a chiropractor and physical therapist for my car accident injuries-- I hope to be soon finished with that chapter of my life and onto better health. I've learned a lot from my physical therapist though, a nice guy by the name of Ben. Just different exercises to strengthen core muscles and the best part is that they aren't strenuous at all :D gotta love that!
My mom just had her 11th child, a beautiful baby girl they've named Sienna Rose. She's got more hair than all of my mom's kids combined, with the exception of myself perhaps :) I actually DID have hair when I was born.
It's been different, being away from home... when Home isn't really my home anymore. I miss them TONS. It makes coming Home fun though, every time I walk through the door my 3 year old brother greets me with a huge hug and a "You're HOME!!!" haha. Oh how I love that boy.
Anyway, it's getting late and I'm tired so I'll wrap this up for now. Much love and happiness heading your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment