Well. It's been a while hasn't it?
And we are now down to the last ten days of my single life. Oh goodness! I can't even tell you how wonderful everything is and has been this past month.
Everytime I look at Sam I thrill inside to know that soon I'll be marrying my best friend and most wonderful sweetheart. The man I can support and love for eternity. He is such a constant strength and has been the whole time I've known him. I can only pray I'll be as good for him as he has been for me.
We'll be moving down to Mount Pleasant, into a house with his brother Taylor and his wife LaRee, they are such wonderful people and I am so grateful that we'll have the chance to learn from their examples in such close contact. God has been so gracious and continues to guide our lives, I cannot praise His name enough.
Our family and friends have all been so supportive and helpful with everything in preparation and I continually marvel at the wonderful people God has placed in my life.
Thank you everyone :)

No comments:
Post a Comment