Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Latest Acquistion:


Isn't it lovely?
This is the Omega 8005 juicer. Great for all sorts of things from juicing fruits & veggies, spinach & wheatgrass, to making pasta & nut butters.
I'm STOKED about it :D
I originally looked into juicers because someone's newest recommendation is wheatgrass. That is to say wheatgrass would/should/ can help me get better. That's the theory anyway. And of all the ones I've heard thus far, it's the one that makes the most logical sense? Everything else is there 'to balance your hormones' which, is great, except that I'm not even sure which direction they need to be more 'balanced' towards or which hormones are even out of whack. The wheatgrass theory is supposed to address a hereditary issue that I might (or might not) have. We won't know for sure unless we do something along the lines of exploritory surgery. Haha. Yuck.
Either way I'm really looking forward to the health benefits of having this lovely new addition to my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment