And I'm awake. Although Sam is at work by five-thirty I usually don't wake up more than enough to say goodbye & fall back asleep where I was but this morning was different cuz I had to drive him to work so I can have the vehicle. It's amazing how quiet children are when they're sleeping :)
Yesterday was kind of a very long day, I'm afraid I might be low on vitamin B -- my tolerance level was not high at all.
Note: try not to get into in-depth, life-changing, perspective-challenging conversations about touchy subjects when you feel like that. It makes everything harder to process.
On the bright side I suppose, I did manage to get some organizing done with photos that have been driving Sam bonkers because they're just sitting in boxes in our room. Yay? I think? Except that he is frankly annoyed with me even taking on the project anyway...
I am looking forward to today though, I have work & Dani will be taking care of the kids while I am gone. I'm so glad for sisters :)
Honestly I think me being babysitter has been hard for Sam. He's used to a wife who usually has nothing more important than pampering & loving him when he comes home, showering undivided attention. It's different when he's one of six people wanting your attention & love & food in their stomachs. I guess I haven't quite mastered the art of being wife first and daughter/sister second. Give me some time though, I've had nineteen years to get used to the one roll, and not even a full year to get down the other. Not to mention that we haven't had a house that is our own, which also delays that bit of learning.

No comments:
Post a Comment